Dream Job


I would like to have a job in which I can help and transform people's lives, this is exactly what motivated me to study social work. Although I haven't thought about my ideal job, I would like to work with people. Maybe in a school, hospital, municipality or Sename center would be good for me. Also, I don't think I could work outside, since this work is usually done in offices, I guess. But if I could choose I would like to be in contact with nature. 
Getting to know my country and traveling to meet another one's it's definitely a goal in my life, however, I don't think I can work outside, so I will have to save money to do it on my own, not for work. 
About the salary, I don't care too much, since in Chile this career is not very well paid, so any salary is fine.
As you know I am studying social work, as I mentioned in a previous post. Although I like this career quite a lot, I would like to have artistic knowledge, since I love to draw. I think that in the future I could study an artistic career, or take some course.

Comentarios

Entradas populares