My best holiday


I don't really remember that much about my holidays, because of my bad memory. But there's one that I really enjoyed, in January of 2018, I went to Radal 7 Tazas for one day only with my family. It was great because I have never seen water so clear and pure like the one in Radal, the nature in this park was immense, everything was so green. There's plenty of trees, bushes, flowers, and little insects. They were very annoying, but it was worth it. The waterfall ''Salto La Leona'' in this park, it's awesome. I swam in the water, which was super cold, it almost hurt my bones, but I stood the pain. 

I think this holiday trip was the best because it was a day full of emotions, I enjoyed so much swimming in the water. However, I almost faint going up the hill when I was going home. I felt very dizzy and I had to stop for a couple minutes. I never feel like that in my life, so it was interesting in a weird way haha. 

I also had the opportunity to witness the 7 beautiful cups, and for me it was awesome. The nature in the park and its natural formations are breathtaking.

It's difficult to get there since the route isn't paved and the road is full of rocks. Also, there's no light and phone signal in this place, so you must be prepared to be totally disconnected from it.

Here are some pictures I took: 



Thanks for reading!


Comentarios

  1. What a beautiful place, I would love to go someday, very good post <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also went there a few years ago! It was really awesome and pretty, but the water was way too cold for me, I can't believe that you even got in there

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I´ve never been there! but sounds like a nice place to get relax and disconnect of the reality. Nice pictures! <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares