The country that i would love to go.

 Japan is definitely the country I would love to know. Since I was a child I liked Japanese and Asian culture. It's a country that caught my attention because I like to draw and in Japan, there's plenty of interesting artists I would like to know. And also, I really like the anime style of drawing, and the series too. Japanese music is different than the usual too, so Japanese Pop (J-pop) makes me happy, and that style of music is my favorite along with K-pop. 

I know that Japanese society is very respectful, However, the persons are very individualist and racist with foreigners, and that's the bad side of the country. I think it would be hard for me, as a foreigner get work and make friends, but that doesn't prevent me from enjoying Japan.

Nevertheless, I would love to have the opportunity to travel to Japan. I would visit restaurants, the beautiful beaches, Mount Fuji, Kyoto, the Tokyo Sky Tower, and walk in the really beautiful parks full of sakura trees. I think is an experience very inspiring, and the city too, which it's full of lights color neon, making it really impressive for me. 

I also really like Rilakkuma, which it's a Japanese character. I have many things in my room about this bear, so, when I travel to Japan I'm definitely gonna buy everything I see about Rilakkuma. 

If I have the chance of living in Japan, I will definitely do it. I plan to go to Japan and live a year there with a Working-holiday visa since it's my childhood dream. When I finish studying, I will definitely go. 



Comentarios

  1. I really like your post, Japan seems like such a cool country!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This is a really good post, Japan is such an interesting country to visit!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I loved your post, I would also love to go to Japan! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Your post is so cool. I hope you can visit Japan one day, is so beautiful

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Nice post! It´s an intresting reflection about the country ... I hope some day your dream comes true

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I love Japan too, but I would be afraid to go live alone, you are very strong if you decide to go there to live. Fighting! <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares