Changes to my study program

Well, I think I would make some changes to the program. First, I think that the areas that we have to study are correct. However, I would modify them to have a gender perspective. 

I think I would change the academic load they give us, since even in pandemic, we have to read quite a lot of texts. Regarding the faculty facilities, I have never really been able to go because of the pandemic. But I think I would add more green areas and study spaces, but the truth is that I don't know the facilities at all. 

In pandemic, we use technology quite a lot because it is the only means by which we can conduct classes. I think I would implement some platform with which we can participate in classes together, that is, everyone in the class. 

Also, I think the teaching methods of the professors are pretty good in general. I would only change the speed with which they speak, sometimes it is difficult to write because we have to write so fast, and we can't remember the ideas. Because of this, my notes are incomplete, and I have to watch the class again to complete them.


Well, those would be all the things I would change. I think if we worked together with the professors, we could come to an agreement to make these changes and make the university a more enjoyable place. 



Comentarios

  1. I agree with you Monse... sometimes the professors speak very fast and I also have to watch the class again to understand.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares