Social Work


Currently i’m studying social work and I'm in my second year. Initially, I chose this career because I like to help people who have difficulties, however, when I entered the university, I realized that it was a more investigative career. Anyways, I stayed in this career because I liked the courses and the professors, who are mostly good at what they do and are also very empathetic with the students. 

Studying this course online is quite good for me, as we have seen only theoretical things. Also, i think the evaluations are well organized to avoid stress for the students. However, studying in pandemic is not the same for everyone, I know people who are going through really stressful situations because of the online university. That’s because not everyone has the resources to be able to study calmly in this remote way. I would really like to go face to face, meeting my classmates and professors would be nice. 






Comentarios

  1. I´m agree with you when you said that study in pandemic is not easy. Sometimes I feel like I´m in a rollercoaster of emotions.... some days are good, others don´t. I hope someday to meet you <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares